Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Everything Good Starts with Him


For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. For You, Lord, are good
and ready to forgive and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. Psalm 86:4-5

Father, all our hopes and dreams originate in You -- Because of Your never-ending, never-walking-away-from-us Love!

You abound in forgiveness, mercy and grace!

I worship You with all my  heart and soul.

As I sit here in regret and guilt over past sins -- and there are so many --  I ask You to please remind me of Your forgiveness, for all my sins -- past, present and future.  You have already put them out of Your memory. You do not hold them against me!

Please let me  feel Your mercy.

Fill me with it so I can share it with others I encounter today.

I give You thanks for that forgiveness and grace that I do not deserve and for Your mercies which come new again every morning as certainly as the sun rises.

You are so great and so worthy of praise! Thank You for even
accepting my worship.



No comments:

Post a Comment