Saturday, April 25, 2020

What I Have to Give

"Then Peter said, 'Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ, rise up and walk.'"

Heavenly Father, Your kindness has no limits and Your mercy is infinite. You are not stingy with Your grace and goodness. You are eager to bless us.

Some times these days I feel like I don't even have the strength to stand.

Please pick me up and give me the power to make it through these times. And I will encourage and minister to  Your other children You bring into my life.

Thank You that the Name of Jesus has the power to make the lame to walk and the blind to see.

And it has the power to help us through every trial we are facing right now.

In the Name of our all powerful and compassionate Savior,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment