Sunday, July 11, 2021

Who Is Like Our God?

 

"I am God, and there is none like Me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, 

what is still to come. 

I say, 'My purpose will stand and I will do what I please.'" 

(Isaiah 46:9-10)


I just keep meditating on and enjoying this passage! Isn't it wonderful to know who is really in charge? That brings me a profound sense of peace and exhilarating freedom!

What about you?

And I love to reflect on the words, 'I make known the end from the beginning.'

Think about Eve, at the beginning, in Genesis, receiving God's promise of grace given to her specifically, that her Descendant would one day destroy the evil that Satan had brought into her perfect world.

Then read Revelation 20 and see it happen! And we know it's going to happen. She was told the end at the very beginning.
 
John tells us, "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil" (1 John 3:8).

God told us the end at the very beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment