Wednesday, October 20, 2021

What is God Like? My Prayer Today

 What is God Like? 


That's easy!

He tells us!

   "For to You, Lord, I lift up my soul. For You, Lord, are good and ready to forgive,

 and abundant in mercy to all who call upon You."

    -- Psalm 86:4-5


God, You are so abounding in mercy, so ready to forgive, the picture of such goodness -- qualities I can't even understand in this life. 

I worship You with my heart and soul. 

As I sit here now in regret over past sin, please remind me of Your forgiveness.

Please let me feel Your mercy. Fill me with it so I can extend it to others You put in my path today. 

May my family know Your grace. Lift their burdens and shine Your face upon them today.

I thank you for Your grace, which I do not deserve, and for your mercies which are new and  abundant each morning. This is my 'strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.'

 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment