Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Grid - Sarah Young


Let thankfulness temper all your thoughts.

A thankful mind-set keeps you in touch with Me.

I hate it when My children grumble, casually despising My sovereignty.

Thankfulness is a safeguard against this deadly sin.


Furthermore, a grateful attitude becomes a grid though which you perceive life.

Gratitude enables you to see the Light of My Presence shining on all your circumstances.

Cultivate a thankful heart, for this glorifies Me and fills you with joy.

--From Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young


Giving thanks always and for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:20
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good,
for His steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 106:1

I hate it when My people grumble, casually despising My Sovereignty.

No comments:

Post a Comment