Thursday, November 18, 2021

A Morning Prayer

                                            

                                             


A Prayer for This Morning....


Almighty and all-loving Father, my God, the only One worthy of worship --

I do worship and adore You. What I want to say is "Thank You", my Abba Father, for all You've given me.

Your hand is always reaching out to give me more and my life is overflowing with Your goodness.

Thank You for filling the emptiness of my life with Your presence, which brings me pleasure and joy each moment; for Your mighty hand that protects me; for the forgiveness You eagerly offer me each day.

You took my sin and shame and guilt and hurled them into Your sea of forgetfulness.

You took away my darkness and gave me Your light.

I sing Your praises today and join that multitude that will sing praise to You forever....singing that song that will never end.


Amen and Amen forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment