Monday, March 18, 2024

Good Morning! Godly Morning!


 

Scripture tells us that we need to hear from God our Father each morning and He wants to hear from us!


   "Let me hear of Your unfailing  love each morning, for I am trusting You. Show me where to walk for I give myself to You" (Psalm 143:8).

   "In the morning, LORD, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait expectantly" (Psalm 5:3).

  "In the morning I will sing of Your love; for You are my fortress, my refuge in the times of trouble...my God on whom I rely" (Psalm 59:16-17). 

   "It is good to praise the LORD and make music in Your Name, O Most High, proclaiming Your Love in the morning" (Psalm 92:2).


Has He heard from you yet?


                      "In the morning, when I rise...give me Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment