Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Psalm 5

 "Give ear to my words, O LORD; consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for unto Thee will I pray, My voice shalt Thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up" (Psalm 5:1-3 KJV).

What a wonderful song! David sang these words and worshipped his God!

And when he prayed, he "looked up". In expectation? I think so.

The best way to start this day? This is how I did it --

I asked my magical music box to play and sing these words...just ask for the Maranatha Singers to sing Psalm 5....It is a perfect way to face all before us today...some of what we anticipate and some of which will surprise us! Listen to the words and sink deeply into God's love!

And look up!


No comments:

Post a Comment