Saturday, January 12, 2013

Re-thinking Diet - Solution #10


In the 'old days' our mothers would caution us about
eating snacks before dinner -- "it will spoil your appetite," she would say.

Frankly, I can't remember my appetite being spoiled very often - unless I was sick!

And look how often these days we serve "appetizers"
before a meal! The dictionary defines an appetizer as something served to stimulate the appetite!

I don't need anything to stimulate my appetite - I
look at those wonderful dishes as an extra course!

When we become Christians God gives us a spiritual appetite, so we will crave His Word and His will and His presence -- can "spiritual junk food" spoil that appetite?

I'm here to tell you it sure can! and will!

Feed on God's Word, on His presence, on HIM - and see how you always possess a healthy appetite!

And ask Him to stimulate your spiritual appetite so you will crave all He wants to give you!


No comments:

Post a Comment