Monday, January 14, 2013

Re-thinking Diet - Solution #11


Avoiding diet pitfalls . . .


   My Journal
 
Monday. I went to town. There was a big hole in the middle of the road. I fell in. I cried out, "Please save me! It was not my fault!" I finally found my way out.
 
Tuesday. I went to town. There was a big hole in the middle of the road. I fell in. I cried out, "Help! It was not my fault. Why is this hole here?" I finally found my way out.
 
Wednesday.  I went to town. There was a big hole in the middle of the road. I fell in. I cried out, "Oh God, this was my fault. I knew this hole was here. Please help me get out."  I got out.
 
Thursday. I went to town. There was a big hole in the middle of the road. I skirted around it and went on to town.
 
Friday. I went to town. I took another road.
 
 
Question: Why make it harder than it already is?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment