Friday, September 24, 2021

The Little Prince - The Fox's Secret


"Goodbye," said the fox to the little prince. Then he continued:

"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: it is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

"The eyes are blind. One must always look with the heart..."


            --From The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You, I want to see You

See You high and lifted up
Shining in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
I want to see You!



     Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."

     In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again....You must be born again."    

            -- John 3

     That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified..."

          -- Romans 10:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment