Sunday, February 6, 2022

We Can Start Forever Today!

                                                

                                                       We Can Start Forever Today!


A sincere prayer from Psalm 30:


      To You, O LORD, I called; to the LORD I cried for mercy.

      Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me and be my help.


This is how David cried out to God for mercy. Be my help, he begged.

God hears our prayers for His help.

And here is David's response to God:


      You turned my wailing into dancing; 

      You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

      that my heart may sing and not be silent.

      O LORD, my God, I will give You thanks forever.


God will listen to our humble and desperate prayers and will reward us with joy forever.

David says, I will give You thanks forever.

Let's start on "forever" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment