Monday, March 7, 2022

God's Masterpiece

 

                                                        

                                                             God's Masterpiece


"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we could do the good things He planned for us long ago." (Ephesians 2:10)

During construction a house can look like a real messy and disorganized place. Hard to imagine it to ever be a real home.

But the architect had a plan and then one day -- there it is: finished, beautiful and a palace!

Father, thank You that You have a perfect plan for my life and You are at work right now, detailing me to accomplish the good things You have for me to do for Your glory.

You will not leave me incomplete --You will continue to shape and mold me for Your glory.

When Satan tells me I am a mess and no good, help me remind him that I am a work in progress -- You are not finished with me yet!

And I am anxiously awaiting that day when I will be like You -- that day I see You face to face! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment