Sunday, April 28, 2024

Jesus Prays For Us - For Unity


"My prayer is not for them alone.  I pray also for those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, just as You are in Me and I am in You... that they may brought into complete unity." (John 14:20-23) 

Thoughts from Max Lucado -- "Unity matters to God. Disunity disturbs Him. Earlier Jesus had said, 'All people will know that you are My followers if you love each other.' (John 13:35) 

Not if we always agree with each other. Not if we are unanimous on each vote. 

But if we love each other. 

Unity creates belief. Disunity creates disbelief.

'All people will know that you are My followers if you love each other.' 

Think about it. Could this mean unity is the key to reaching the world for Christ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment