Wednesday, April 24, 2024

All You Need Is Need!

All you need is need....


Philippians 4:19  --  "And my God will meet all your needs, according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus."

Hebrews 4:16 -- "Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace in our hour of need."  


So come, all of us, poor and needy.  Come to Jesus! 

All we need...yes, all we need...is need!

Do you qualify? I did...and I do!

An old pioneer gospel song -- some say one of Daniel Boone's favorites:

   "Come ye sinners, poor and needy.  Weak and wounded, sick and sore

   Jesus, ready, stands to save you. Full of pity, love and power.

   Come ye weary, heavy-laden, Lost and ruined by the fall.

   If you  tarry 'til you're ready, you will never come at all!

   I will arise and go to Jesus. He will embrace me in His arms

   In the arms of my dear Savior - O there are ten thousand charms!"


No comments:

Post a Comment