Thursday, April 4, 2024

What to do when Satan comes around?

 

What do you do when Satan sneaks around? 

I had a friend who told me once that when Satan knocks on her door, she just turns to Jesus, and asks, "Would you get that for me, Jesus?" 

Yes,Satan is on the prowl out there, looking "for whom he can devour!"


He is strong. But his time is short.  

Max Lucado reminds us: "Don't face Satan by facing Satan. Face Satan by facing God." And "Glance at Satan, but gaze on Christ." 

Remember who Satan is...but focus on who you are!  

"I cannot be separated from the love of God" (Romans 8:35).

"I have been bought with a price - I belong to God" (I Corinthians 6:20)

And "I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7).

Remind him, and yourself, that in God we have "grace and mercy for help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:16). Any time and every time!

Then tell Satan to just "get lost!"

No comments:

Post a Comment