Saturday, July 10, 2021

Messages from God

As you listen to birds calling to one another, hear also My love-call to you.

I speak to you continually: through sights, sounds, thoughts, impressions, scriptures.

There is no limit to the variety of ways I can communicate with you.

Your part is to be attentive to My messages, in whatever form they come.

When you set out to find Me each day, you will discover that the world is vibrantly alive with My Presence.

You can find Me not only in beauty and birdcalls, and in all My glorious acts of mercy and kindness around you,  but also in tragedy and faces filled with  loneliness and  grief.

In lives of those whose circumstances might appear hopeless, I also speak to you. 

I can take the deepest sorrow and weave it into a pattern for good.
In all things I work for the good of My children.

Watch how I do it.

Search for Me and My messages as you go through this day.

Start now.


See how the whole world vibrates with My messages.

Watch and listen.





You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you.
     -- Jeremiah 29:13-14

My sheep listen to My voice.
    -- John 10:27

And we know that in all things
God works for the good of those who love Him.
-- Romans 8:28





No comments:

Post a Comment