Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I cried out and He heard Me!

                               

                                                 I Cried Out and He Heard Me!


"You, O LORD, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head.

I cried to the LORD with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill."  

                                                                      Psalm 3:3-4


Dear Father God, You are the holy and mighty One. Every morning I am still amazed by Your inexplicable love! May my first thought always be of You. 

Sometimes voices around me tell me I am not good enough. That I always fall short. That no one could ever love me -- the saddest sentence I could ever hear! 

But You have written another script for me. You DO love me and have demonstrated that love over and over again.

You are faithful and true. You are the One who lifts my broken, crushed sprit so that I can gaze on Your loving face.

Help me explain this to those around me who are bruised and hurting, too. I want to be to others what You have been to me.

Nothing means as much as being in Your family, my dear Abba Father.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment