Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Good Morning! It's a Hallelujah Day!

 

                                          


                                         Good Morning - It's a Hallelujah Day!


"I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing of Your mercy in the morning. For You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble" (Psalm 58:16).

My voice You shall hear in the morning; O LORD, in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up" (Psalm 5:3).


Remember this old hymn? --  When morning gilds the skies, my heart, awakening, cries, 'May Jesus Christ be praised!'  (and this morning the sky was truly gilded with golden tones of glorious reminders of our Creator God)

And a newer song:  In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus! Give me Jesus, give me Jesus, in the morning when I rise, give me Jesus!

How else would we start our day? 

In other words, my friend, have a hallelujah day!

No comments:

Post a Comment