Thursday, May 13, 2021

In Times Of Trouble

                                     In Times of Trouble


A reminder in times of trouble...

       "Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish" (Isaiah 38:17).


A prayer for times of trouble...

     Father, the circumstance I am in in right now is difficult and painful. I would not have chosen it, but You, in Your love and wisdom, have chosen it for me. And I know You Intend it for my good, and so, by faith, I thank You for the good You are going to do in my life through it. Help me to genuinely believe this and be able to thank You with all my heart. Amen.


"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for their good, for those who are called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28).


               Not some things, not most things, but ALL THINGS!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment