Friday, May 15, 2020

Great Is His Faithfulness!


Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23

God is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should repent. Has He not said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?  Numbers 23:29

and so we sing with our whole heart, "Great is thy faithfulness, LORD, unto me!!"

Heavenly Father,
I ask You to remind me today about all of Your promises - all the things You have planned for me for my good. I shouldn't need You to remind me. You have always eagerly held them out for me to see - but today I feel left out of Your grace and afraid.

I come to You because You have laid out the welcoming mat for me to come to You whenever  need to. Or whenever I just want to.

You are so good. When others let me down, allow me to see Your face and be comforted.

You are all I need,.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment