Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Remembering Christmas -What we see at Bethlehem!


I was a seeker
   for light in a dark world
I looked for truth
   but settled for lies
I had been blinded --
  I couldn't see
Till the Star in Bethlehem's sky opened my eyes.

There in a manger
   An innocent baby
Who could believe
   He was the One?
I can believe it
   I know it's true
He changed my life, He is the Light, He is God's Son!

We must tell the world
   What we've seen today in Bethlehem!
He's the promised King
   We bow down and worship Him
Worship Christ the King!


I have seen the Light
   Shining in the darkness
Bursting through the shadows
   Delivering the dawn
I have seen the Light
Whose Holy name is Jesus
His kingdom is forever
He reigns on Heaven's throne!

I have seen the light of Jesus
I have seen the Light of the Lord
I have seen the Light of Jesus
I have seen the Light
I have seen the Light of the Lord!

Official Lyrics by Gold City
                                       ~~~~~


One day I, too, saw the Light -- the Light of God's love....It was shining in the darkness...it was bursting through the shadows...

it delivered the dawn!

I pray for others - that they will see the Light in that manger and on that Cross....And take the next step - that leap, not into the dark, but from the dark, into the Light!



No comments:

Post a Comment