Sunday, April 18, 2021

Embrace the One Who Proved His Claims! Norman Geisler

 

                                  

                       Embrace the One Who Proved His Claims!


I love these words from Norman Geisler, Ph.D, an important scholar, who left us a profound literary legacy in apologetics and philosophy. He died in 2019 at age 87.

He has often been described as a cross between Thomas Aquinas and Billy Graham. He was one of our great thinkers of the 20th and 21st centuries.

When interviewed about his absolute faith in Jesus Christ, he said,

"At the midnight of human ignorance, there are many lights in the sky. Noontime there is only one. And that's Jesus Christ, the Light of the world. Based on the evidence of who He was, there really aren't any competitors.

"So I cast my lot with Him --  not the one who claimed wisdom, Confucius; or the one who claimed enlightenment, Buddha; or the one who claimed to be a prophet, Mohammed -- but the One who claimed to be God in human flesh. The One who declared 'Before  Abraham was born, I am' -- and proved it!"


[ I too cast my lot with Him -  do you?]

No comments:

Post a Comment