Thursday, June 24, 2021

Grace - For Real? or Just Something We Sing About?

                          Grace - Is it for Real? 

"When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, I was senseless and ignorant. I was a brute beast before You. Yet I am always with You. You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward You will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You."  (Psalm 73:21-25)


Only by facing the darkness and ugliness within us are we able to receive the glorious grace of our loving Father.

The deeper the darkness, the brighter the stars shine!

And the more I recognize and admit my sin, the more His grace becomes a reality, instead of just an abstract theory, or dream we sing about.

And then it can cleanse me and shape me.

Only when I see the depth of my sin will I be electrified by the wonder of His grace.

And maybe the greatest wonder of all is that He will never let go of me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment