Saturday, July 17, 2021

Lost Your Address?

 

                                            Lost Your Address?


Those who live in the shelter of the Most High find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge,  my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.   (Psalm 91:1-2 NLT)


Trust

Live in His Shelter


Sometimes we forget where we live. Like some amnesiac we see on an old TV show or read about in a novel. We forget our name and where we live. 

A compassionate friend gives them a slip of paper with their name and address on it, until things can be sorted out.

We need to remember who we are - God's children -  and where we live - in His shelter, our only place of safety. Maybe we need to carry this verse with us.

Sometimes we need to go back home!


No comments:

Post a Comment