Saturday, February 27, 2021

All We Need - Abundantly!


And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, 

having all that you need, you may abound in every good work.

                -- 2 Corinthians 9:8


It's God's Word, so we know it's the truth!

We can count on it because we can count on Him.

God is ready, willing and able to bless me -- not just a little -- but abundantly in all the things I face today.


He is all I need to persevere and gloriously win every battle and defeat every enemy!

And there is not one moment when He takes His eyes off me and gets distracted from seeing what I need.

He is always paying attention and is ready to supply everything to help me get through the work I have to do. 

It's like He is standing there beside me, reminding me that His hand is open, saying "Here, take this -- you'll need it today, and take it all -- I have plenty more. And just look at Me when you feel worried or pressured.

With Me you've got this! You've already won! Your medal already has your name on it."

What a great God we have! Yes, God is good -- all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment